Friday, January 30, 2009

Sign

If it was not the long Chinese new year holiday, I wouldn't have the chance to spend so much time sitting on my desk and organizing all my digital photos. To classify all these auto generated numbers DSC00001 to DSNC18706, I need to be careful about the naming of each photos, or maybe just folders.

It comes to my attention that I accidentally collected some interesting pictures of "sign" or "street plate" during my journey.

HongKong ( steep hill )
My own interpretation: Handicaps are not allowed to drink milkshake. And the road is not allowed for wheelchair owner or support stick.

HongKong ( hiking trail )
Yuppi!!!
Thailand
Beware of cows! Their slow walking speed and its burning sunshine might get you medium rare steak in 5 min.

Amsterdam
No bike park allowed.

UK
Bee N Bee as for "Bed and breakfast"

Paris (street name )



No comments:

Post a Comment